If you'll be Tweeting from the 2013 ASCP Spring Conference + Exhibition, be sure to use any of the following hashtags -- #ascpSC13, #ImagineCPs, and #CPSinBiz.
You can always send Tweets to twitter.com/ASCPharm.
For our fans in Facebook, post any questions or comments about the meeting to ASCP's Facebook page located at ascp.com/Facebook.
Building on ASCP's Annual Meeting last November, we're again encouraging attendees to serve as photographers for the event by using the free Instagram app. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Make sure you have downloaded the free Instagram app.
- Take pictures of anything: colleagues, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, the opening general sessions, education sessions, product theaters, the receptions, the workshops ... whatever.
- After you've taken your picture, use one of the Instagram filters to enhance your picture.
- Before posting the picture to your Twitter or Facebook account, please include any of these hashtags -- #ascpSC13, #ImagineCPs, and #CPSinBiz -- in the picture's description.
- All meeting pictures tagged with the aforementioned hashtags will be housed in one area, which we will then share with not only meeting attendees, but also with all ASCP members.
Check out the Spring Conference photos—taken by attendees.