ASCP is excited to announce enhancements for students in 2020! New programs include:
- Career Development – the new ASCP SenioRx Career Center, bimonthly highlights to help students (resume writing, residency programs, preparing for interviews, clinical pearls), ASCP APPE rotation/Cano Internship/Fellowship
- Quarterly student newsletter
- Enhanced offers at the annual meeting – Residency Showcase, Mentor Program
- Student Chapters – more resources and help for student chapters
- Practice Resources – Medication Reference Card Book! Students can receive this resource for $20 by calling MED-PASS at 800-438-8884 and providing their ASCP number.
ASCP’s main point of contact for all student related questions is Ricarrdo Spencer (rspencer @ascp.com).
ASCP STUDENT CHAPTERS
Browse the active ASCP student chapters and start your own at your university
Browse the various geriatric residencies throughout the country
Learn more about doing a fun, educational rotation today
Learn more about this legislative internship with ASCP
ASCP ANNUAL MEETING
All students are encouraged to attend the ASCP Annual Meetings
Stay updated with everything that's happening with ASCP and all student activities